We're the Best place to "BEE" in the 903!
Give us a try and you'll see!
We always welcome new faces into our program. If you missed evaluations but would still like to BEE a part of our HIVE, give us a call
NEW at the HIVE!
We are now enrolling for our new
NON-COMPETITIVE Hip Hop Class!
Begins Wed, Sept. 2nd at 7:00pm.
Call for more info and to register!
SPIRIT OF TYLER HALF YEAR CHEER IS FINALLY HERE!
Half Year Cheer is the all star cheerleading experience for half the year, half the cost, and essentially half the commitment!
It is an ideal program for
1. Rec cheerleaders who want to continue cheerleading after the football season has ended
2. Athletes looking to "get their feet wet" in all star cheerleading
3. Beginner athletes looking to learn more about cheerleading.
4. School cheerleaders wanting to extend their cheerleading season.
This program is completely instructional, and athletes will be taught everything they need to know from proper jump and stunt technique, to new tumbling skills and team building.
Our Half Year Program includes ages 5-14
The Spirit of Tyler half-year prep program is a fun and exciting way for cheerleaders to experience All-Star Cheerleading. It is also a way for an All-Star “rookie” to be introduced to the sport without the expense and commitment of a full-year program. This program is structured to prepare athletes for a full-year team in the future, or just progress and improve on the skills they already have.
Our brand new half-year program is designed to be economical and less time consuming. Our half-year athletes will enjoy the same coaching staff as the full-year program and are treated with just as much importance! SOT is making it possible to be on a competitive all star team with the same aspects of team work and training, but for only half the time of commitment. Cheerleaders will be taught proper technique of the core basics of cheerleading-jumping, stunting, and tumbling. Our half-year teams will attend one of the same exciting competitions as our full-year teams. This program offers a great opportunity to athletes who have other activities/commitments during the year and can only dedicate a few months to a cheerleading program.
A one time payment of $399.00 includes the following:
1) Cheer & Tumble class one night per week (Oct 13th - Jan 31st)
2) FREE uniform rental
3) Paid entry fee for One local cheerleading competition
4) Practice wear outfit
5) Participation in the Tyler Rose Parade and SOT show-offs
6) Assistance from SOT staff for those trying out for school cheerleading programs
CLASSES WILL FILL FAST! ENROLL NOW! CALL OR EMAIL FOR INFO!